Baby,
I love cuddling with you so much. Truly I can't even express how much mama loves her cuddles with you. If I could hold you forever, I would. The sound of your breath, in and out. The flitter of your eyelids as you drift into dreamland. The miniature perfection of your tiny hands as you hold on to me. There is nothing that fills my soul more than these things.
I feel the warmth of your body mingle with mine and in that moment, I sense our souls meeting. With a Goddess-forged steel chain, my soul is linked to yours. Unbreakable, always present and of divine creation.
Baby,
I love cuddling with you so much.
Love,
Mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





ohhhhhh! Love the pics! He's such a beautiful boy!
ReplyDeleteThank ya! I do believe I make a cute baby. LOL. So cute he is hard not to cuddle!
ReplyDeleteawww I just LOVE baby cuddles! :) enjoy this super sweet time.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet:) I remember this feeling so well, even though my little one is 3 now...
ReplyDelete