Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Morning Coffee Contemplation

Wow, I just looked at my blog and realized the last time I posted was last Monday! So here we are again at Monday Morning Coffee Contemplations (although today I am drinking tea). Hopefully this week will be a bit less crazy and I can get more than just my Monday blog post in.

This week I am grateful:
  • For having a California King Size bed (not that I get much sleep, but at least the three of us can sprawl out)
  • That Burst has some great friends that came over for her birthday
  • That Zippo only bruised his toes and didn't actually break anything (Stupid slippery socks!)
  • That Nugget's current growth spurt started over the weekend, and not during the work week
  • That Nugget continues to learn new things, even if said thing is learning to grasp and pull mama's hair
  • For having clean, filtered water
  • For Easter candy (and also simultaneously not grateful for it - tOo MuCh SuGaR! EeEeEeE!!!!)
  • For my nerdy husband and the fun we have

No comments:

Post a Comment