Things I am grateful for this Monday Morning...
- I am grateful for a house that is simultaneously clean and littered with baby items. (Note: I'm talking clean to my non-Olympic-mama standards)
- I am grateful for friends that give me wonderful hand-me-downs so my Nugget can be oh-so-stylish.
- I am grateful for the chance to see my son's face explode with joy as he discovers how fun new toys are.
- I am grateful for family get togethers where Nugget feels all sorts of love as he gets passed from one set of arms to another.
- I am grateful for MY mama who watches Zippo and checks in on Burst so they can stay in town when they have no desire to go to said family get together (although she could work on not sending so much stuff home with Zippo... LOL)
- I am grateful for green grass and cool spring breezes in mid-March no less!
- I am grateful for a husband that makes me laugh.
- I am grateful for fitting into ONE pair of normal pre-maternity jeans, although I keep forgetting I have to unbutton them when going to the bathroom. (HA!)
- I am grateful for baby swings and seeing the potential of Nugget's childhood - stretched across lazy spring days, filled with bird songs, open windows and baby smiles.




Great idea, especially for Mondays... I definitely need to remind myself of everything I'm grateful for. :) Congrats on fitting into your old jeans, it took me a year to get back into mine!!
ReplyDelete